MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
The outlandish 3-D copy judgment from a 1980s has turn one of a premier disruptive technologies in transforming normal industrials models, sparking a new industrial revolution. 3-D copy will develop from formulating valuables and gangling tools to copy cars and even tellurian organs. With a prices of 3-D printers descending dramatically and alleviation in a speed of prolongation (throughput), manufacturing-on-demand is apropos a reality.
3-D copy record has been touted as carrying a power to change a economies of scale for tiny and innovative enterprises. It is heading to mass customization. End-users will yield tradition specifications of products and have them printed and delivered to their doorstep. Market leaders are adjusting their sales, placement and selling strategies to yield customization approach to a customers. With a fragmented value sequence and no transparent “one-stop-shop” resolution provider, a marketplace is saying many resolution and use providers monetizing in charity value combined services in pattern and customization. With so many opportunities and a wide-open value chain, a tellurian 3-D copy marketplace is approaching to triple with an approaching income power of $21.5 billion by 2025.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Mass prolongation vs. mass customization: how is 3-D copy heading this transition?
- When will 3-D copy go categorical tide and what are a hurdles faced in a commercialization?
- What is a value sequence of a 3-D copy industry?
- What are a business models now being followed in charity 3-D copy services?
- Which industries are tip users of 3-D copy technology? Which pivotal industries will be disrupted or decimated as a outcome of 3-D printing?
- How will 3-D copy impact a supply chain?
- What destiny applications and products will emerge as a outcome of 3-D printing?
This webinar explores a expansion of 3-D copy and builds scenarios for destiny applications and implications. It will advantage all value sequence participants from strange apparatus manufacturers to consumers as 3-D copy emerges as common denominator in all aspects.
“The engaging thing about 3-D copy is a mass-customization and on-demand business models that are emerging,” pronounced Frost Sullivan Visionary Innovation Program Manager Archana Amarnath. “Offering customized products to accommodate a specific final of any particular consumer during a low cost is a superb value tender that many businesses are looking to adapt.”
“U.S. and China among a third largest countries station to benefit a many from a 3-D copy event formed on their turn of investment, supervision catalysis and production power in a 3-D copy market,” pronounced Vidyasekar. “China is looking to turn a tellurian personality in commercializing 3-D copy record by regulating addition made titanium tools in a aviation industry.”
- Register to attend this lecture by visiting: http://bit.ly/1oTzXsA
- For some-more information about Frost Sullivan’s Visionary Innovation Group, greatfully visit: http://www.frost.com.
About Frost Sullivan
Frost Sullivan, a Growth Partnership Company, works in partnership with clients to precedence idealist creation that addresses a tellurian hurdles and associated expansion opportunities that will make or mangle today’s marketplace participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating dual pivotal elements pushing idealist innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to a clients via all phases of their tour to idealist creation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, creation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is wholly singular as it constructs a substructure on that idealist creation becomes possible. This includes a 360 grade research, extensive attention coverage, career best practices as good as a tellurian footprint of some-more than 40 offices.
For some-more than 50 years, we have been building expansion strategies for a tellurian 1000, rising businesses, a open zone and a investment community. Is your classification prepared for a subsequent surpassing call of attention convergence, disruptive technologies, augmenting rival intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing patron dynamics and rising economies?
SOURCE Frost Sullivan
Article source: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1965587