LEIPZIG, Germany, Jun 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a tellurian personality in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage record and immature computing exhibits a High Performance Computing solutions during a International Supercomputing Conference (ISC ’14) this week in Leipzig, Germany. HPC Solutions designed by Supermicro underline design innovations that optimize performance, I/O bandwidth and discriminate firmness while providing a many fit atmosphere upsurge for smallest appetite expenditure as good as palliate of designation and maintenance. With extended cooling and broadening support for Supermicro’s new Titanium Level, high-efficiency (96%+) appetite supplies, these SuperServer® solutions offer rise opening with a many immature computing advantages accessible on a market. New innovative platforms highlighted during ISC’14 embody a strong 2U TwinPro²™ featuring 4x dual-processor (DP) nodes and surplus Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%+) appetite supplies, a impassioned density, ultra low appetite 6U 112-node Intel® Atom™ formed MicroBlade microserver (196 next-generation Xeon E5 DP per shelve pattern coming), 1U NVMe/SAS3, 2U 6x GPU, 4U 8x GPU DP SuperServers, 4U Intel® Xeon® formed 4x DP node 12x GPU FatTwin™ and 7U SuperBlade® in 4-way, 2x and 3x GPU configurations. Supermicro will also be announcing support for Intel’s subsequent era HPC fabric, Intel® Omni Scale Fabric, and next-generation Intel® Xeon Phi™ processor, Knights Landing to facilitate ascent paths and accelerate entrance to a full together opening of Intel® Xeon® formed processor and Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor technologies.
“Supermicro’s latest advances in Green Computing from optimization for modernized technologies such as NVMe to cooling design innovations and Titanium Level appetite reserve increases a altogether appetite potency and opening of a many absolute HPC systems,” pronounced Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. “As we boost a density, efficiency, opening and functionality opposite a hybrid computing platforms such as TwinPro, FatTwin, SuperBlade and MicroBlade, we yield a HPC village a widest operation of truly green, scalable and tolerable building retard solutions optimized to accommodate a many severe supercomputing applications while also safeguarding a environment.”
“Intel is re-architecting a destiny of High Performance Computing with a proclamation of a end-to-end Intel® Omni Scale Fabric and a skeleton to confederate a fabric onto destiny Intel Xeon and Intel Xeon Phi processors,” pronounced Barry Davis General Manager of High Performance Fabric Organization Technical Computing Group, during Intel. “With partners such as Supermicro integrating a latest technologies opposite a far-reaching operation of high opening computing platforms, engineering and systematic fields will advantage from a faster information transfers, reduced latencies and aloft potency that this new fabric provides.”
Supermicro HPC systems underline a top hybrid discriminate ability in their category and are accessible in a industry’s widest preference of immature computing platforms ancillary twin Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 with NVIDIA® Tesla® GPUs or Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors. Notable supercomputing clusters featuring Supermicro immature server solutions embody a 2014 Green500 #1 ranked TSUBAME-KFC-GSIC Supercomputer during Tokyo Institute of Technology. With 1U SuperServers (SYS-1027GR-TQF) ancillary 4x NVIDIA® Tesla® K20X GPU Accelerators submerged in Green Revolution Cooling CarnotJet™ glass cooled tanks this cluster achieved a universe record violation performance/power potency of 4.5 GFLOPS per watt. In addition, a arriving 2,000 node Vienna Scientific Cluster (VSC-3) featuring Supermicro’s Data Center Optimized X9DRD-iF motherboards with twin Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2650 v2 submerged in GRC CarnotJet™ racks will maximize computational opening per watt for Austrian universities.
Supermicro’s ISC’14 Exhibits include:
- 1U NVMe/SAS3 SuperServer® (SYS-1027R-WC1NRT) – Dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2, adult to 1TB ECC DDR3 1866MHz in 16x DIMMs, 1x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) FHHL slot, 10x hot-swap 2.5″ HDD/SSD bays (2x NVMe PCIe SSD/SATA3, 8x SAS3 12Gb/s), dual-port 10GBase-T, surplus 700W appetite supplies
- 1U A+ Server (AS-1042G-TF) – Quad AMD Opteron™ 6300P (G34) processors, adult to 1TB in 32 DIMMs, 1x PCI-E 2.0 (x16) LP slot, dual-port GbE, 3x 3.5″ hot-swap SATA HDD bays, 1400W high potency appetite supply
- 2U TwinPro²™ (SYS- 2028TP-HC1R) – 4x nodes, twin Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 “Haswell” (Static Demo), adult to 1TB in 16x DIMMs, onboard Infiniband 40GbE FDR or twin 10GBase-T, mSATA and SATA-DOM with SuperCap support, 1x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) LP slot, 2.5″ LSI3308 SAS3 12Gb/s or 3.5″ SAS/SATA hot-swap HDD/SSD brook configurations and surplus Titanium Level high-efficiency (96%+) digital appetite supplies.
- 4U 8x NVIDIA® Tesla® GPU/Intel® Xeon Phi™ DP SuperServer® (SYS-4027GR-TRT) – Dual Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2, adult to 1.5TB ECC DDR3 1866MHz in 24x DIMMs, adult to 48x hot-swap 2.5″ SAS2/SATA3 HDD/SSD bays, dual-port 10GBase-T and surplus Platinum Level high-efficiency (95%+) digital appetite supplies.
- 4U 12x NVIDIA® Tesla® GPU/Intel® Xeon Phi™ 4-Node FatTwin™ (SYS-F627G3-FTPT+) – Each node supports twin Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2, adult to 1TB ECC DDR3 1866MHz in 16x DIMMs, 3x PCI-E 3.0 (x16) double-width slots, 2x PCI-E 3.0 (x8) slots, front I/O dual-port 10GBase-T, 2x 3.5″ hot-swap SATA HDD bays and surplus Platinum Level (1620W) high-efficiency digital appetite supplies.
- 6U MicroBlade – Ultra low power, impassioned firmness microserver featuring 112x Intel® Atom™ C2750 (8-core, 2.4GHz) nodes, 4x SDN enabled Ethernet switch modules with 2x 40Gb/s QSFP or 8x 10Gb/s SFP+ uplinks and 56x 2.5Gb/s downlinks, adult to 99% wire rebate and 8x (N+1 or N+N redundant) 1600W Platinum Level high-efficiency (95%+) digital appetite supplies.
- 7U SuperBlade® – TwinBlade® (SBI-7227R-T2) 2x nodes any ancillary twin Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 processors, 4-Way Processor Blade (SBI-7147R-S4F_FDR 56G / SBI-7147R-S4X_10GbE) ancillary quad Intel® Xeon® processor E5-4600 v2, GPU Blades (SBI-7127RG-E, SBI-7127RG3) ancillary twin Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2, 2x NVIDIA® Tesla® GPU/Intel® Xeon Phi™ and 3x NVIDIA® Tesla® (SXM) GPU/Intel® Xeon Phi™, for adult to 180x GPUs in 42U racks.
Visit Supermicro during ISC ’14 in Leipzig, Germany, Jun 23rd by a 26th during a Congress Center Leipzig (CCL), Booth #430.
For finish information on Supermicro® solutions revisit www.supermicro.com.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), a heading dignitary in high-performance, high-efficiency server record is a premier provider of modernized server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to safeguarding a sourroundings by a “We Keep IT Green®” beginning and provides business with a many energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions accessible on a market.
Supermicro, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or purebred trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
All other brands, names and trademarks are a skill of their particular owners.
David Okada, Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Article source: http://en.itar-tass.com/press-releases/737337